IronOak IT Network and Desktop Support
Leave your information systems in the hands of experts
Build comprehensive trends reports that help with long-term management of client networks.
- Machine changes reports – We are able to track changes on a per-machine basis by comparing the current audit information (hardware specs, disk space, installed software etc) against the baseline or original audit information.
- Network statistics reports – Display the network bandwidth consumed by each machine or individual application over a predetermined amount of time, which helps diagnose network connectivity issues.
- Uptime history report – Allows us to easily view machine uptime status over a certain time period and determine if a machine is online, offline or has been shut down abnormally. It also enables us to track server uptime, faulty workstation behaviour and to be notified when remote users come online.
- Monitor reports – These reports are particularly useful since they allow you to see data collected by windows performance counters and SNMP objects over a configured time period.
Schedule Reports for Automatic Distribution
- Access to specific computers is not required to view reports
- Configurable scheduling parameters for all reports
- Distribute automatically to selected e-mail recipients
- Easily view and change the report schedule at anytime
Flexible Report Customization
- Obtain reports for all computer groups or for specific computers
- Detailed filtering and content selection
- Hyperlink enabled reports for faster data access
- Save reports with selected parameters for reuse
- Easily export report data to HTML, Microsoft Word or Excel